منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية بالكلية التقنية بتبوك

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية بالكلية التقنية بتبوك

بإشراف مشرف اللغة الانجليزية ا/علي المحمدي

2 posters

Important for Teachers of English

Mr Nadi

Important for Teachers of English Empty Important for Teachers of English

Post  Mr Nadi Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Dear teachers,

Please read this model translation to the end to learn how the translation should be. Do not forget to give me your feedback if you have any comments .
    Dear Friday,
    When I was walking in the lady first yesterday…… I saw a piece of religious girl she was egg and sweet…..
    I said : ya earth keep what on you. A hundred evenings on your eyes ya beautiful.
    She said: poison.
    I said: poison from your hand is poisonpoison ya moon.
    She shouted in me: yes yes your mother soul. Do you remember me one of them. Collect yourself or I will collect the street on you ya your mother's soul.
    The girl entered my brain.
    I said: your right on me. It shows on you, you are a daughter of people. I want you on the book of God and His prophet. The boon on me I write my book on you tonight.
    She laughed and said: on your slow on your slow, write the book one piece? Not talk on me first?
    I shouted: I die in the cream, ya thousand white morning. I am going to talk on you right now.

عزيزي جمعه

وأنا ماشي في السيدة أول اميارح..... شفت حتة دين بنت كانت بيضه وحلوه .

أنا قلت يا ارض أحفظي ما عليكي. ميت مسا على عيونك يا جميل.

ردت : يا سم

قلت لها : السم من أيدك يبقى سمسم يا قمر .

زعقت في : نعم نعم يا روح أمك أنت فاكرني واحده من إياهم؟ لم نفسك بدل ما الم عليك الشارع يا روح أمك

البنت دخلت دماغي

قلت لها : حقك علي, أنتي باين عليكي بنت ناس. أنا عايزك على سنة الله ورسوله. علي النعمة لأكون كاتب كتابي عليكي الليلة دي

فضحكت وقالت : على مهلك, كتب كتاب حته واحده. طيب مش تتكلم علي الأول.

فقلت : أموت أنا في القشطة يا ألف نهار ابيض, حاروح دلوقت اهوه أتكلم عليكي
    abomenna

Important for Teachers of English Empty Many thanks 4 your light blood and take this joke from Al-Fayoum !!

Post  abomenna Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:58 am

Once there was a man from Al-Fayoum ( a city in Egypt ). He was seen smoking two cigarettes at the same time. So, people asked him: "Why are you smoking two cigarettes at the same time?" He replied saying: " I am smoking two cigarettes; one for me and the other for my brother in prison." ....... Two days later he was seen smoking just one cigarette. So, people said to him: "Congratulations! your brother must have got out from prison." He replied saying: " No, he is still in prison. I have stopped smoking." Ha ha Ha ha Ha ha

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:07 am