منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية بالكلية التقنية بتبوك

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية بالكلية التقنية بتبوك

بإشراف مشرف اللغة الانجليزية ا/علي المحمدي

2 posters

Is Grammar Important?

Mr Nadi

Is Grammar Important? Empty Is Grammar Important?

Post  Mr Nadi Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Is Grammar Important?

Grammar has always been and will always be important. People judge others by the way they write and speak, especially if they are not familiar with them. No matter where one is originally from, one can significantly increase the quality of their grammar by the use of English software. Articulation of words is very vital, as the opposite shows a lack of interest in grammar. When a written piece, using writing software, is grammatically correct, it reads easier, makes more sense, and has a more lasting impact than a piece riddled with grammatical errors.
    When writing using English software, words such as yeah in place of yes shows casualness, and depending on the topic and its intended audience, this may not suit the tone. Tone and grammar go hand in hand with writing software, as words written in a text are judged just as much through how they are termed. For instance, a casual approach could be taken by a reader that reads captions such as ‘I ain’t', ‘he done’, and ‘I seen’, where the reader will not take seriously what the writer is trying to communicate. The message of the text will be overshadowed by these grammar mistakes, and the intended purpose of the piece is lost.
    Good grammar using writing software does not imply using fancy, big words that are aimed at impressing an audience, as it certainly does not meet this aim, it serves to confuse instead. It is said that good grammar is represents your character, as well as your thoughtfulness towards other people. In addition to this, it speaks volumes of one’s intelligence. Readers are more willing to think highly of a writer that uses good, simple language and uses good grammar than one that uses large, complex terms. Improve your grammar with the use of English software, as it not only checks for spelling mistakes, it checks for sentence structure errors as well.

Good grammar is not as difficult as people imagine, it involves good sentence construction, and the application of simple language. Writing software also helps with this, by providing in-built grammar checkers. These software aids in writing grammatically correct prose, which is easy to read and comprehend. As one is writing, the grammar checker will highlight any grammatical errors encountered while checking your document for mistakes. English software is at the forefront of improving writers’ grammar, so their message is not lost in muddled grammar.
    To know more about writing software, please visit englishsoftware.org

Is Grammar Important? Empty Re: Is Grammar Important?

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:10 am

I have seen the website but it's not free as I thought. We need something free. Could you look for free one for us confused ? Moreover, Does Grammar help to build the language or the language ccomes first with all its mistakes , then Grammar?
    Mr Nadi

Post  Mr Nadi Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am

Thank you Guest for passing by and for your fruitful participations. I never mentioned that there is something free. I just wrote about the importance of Grammar.As for your question, I am sure you know the answer very well.
    Nawaf

Post  Nawaf Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 am

Hello Nadi

I hope you are fine. I surprised when I visited this website.

Thank you for your helping in my language.

I have finished general language and I have just started academy English language

Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 pm